- IIC has the distinction of being the only institute in india, providing a heterogeneous environment comprising of three major platforms – Windows,LINUX, Macintosh.A unique feature of the institute is that all the labs are managed by the students of IIC.
- The south campus library is considered to be one of the finest libraries.The huge collection of books and periodicals provide a great source of knowledge and information for students.The library is well stocked and constantly updated with the latest books, specifications of which are given by students themselves.There are also in-house and outline libraries used and maintained by students.
- The lab has workbenches complete with digital and analog kits along with digital oscilloscope to enable experimentation in communication and signal processing techniques.It is also equipped with 8085 and 8086 based microprocessor kits and interface modules to give students exposure of real time hardware programming.The lab is equipped with the latest high-end workstations (Linux OS).It has systems with AMD Quad Core processors (HT), interconnected in a 100 Mbps network.Dedicated Internet connectivity is provided through National Knowledge Network (NKN).It has been set up with a streamlined vision of providing students with test servers where students would test real time applications before implementing them on main server.
- Keeping up its pioneering spirit, IIC has come up with a unique addition, a fully-fledged Macintosh lab.The Macintosh Lab is designed in such a way so that it doubles up as a discussion room for the students where they hold numerous live projects.
- IIC gives its students an extra edge by providing them with an opportunity to work on latest servers and get in touch with the real world of networking.In the true spirit of IIC, the labs and servers are all managed by the students.The infrastructure/datacenter at IIC boasts of latest cutting edge server technology which includes Sun StorEdge (48TB) / SL48 / SunFire X41710, Juniper M10i Routers, FortiGATE Firewalls, Dell R610 (8 Servers), Dell R815 (11 Servers), IBM System X3650.