To create an ambience where bright minds can “Think, Connect, Share ...”
Objectives & Goals :
- To provide the best possible educational facilities and hands on knowledge for training bright students for careers in technology and science
- We seek to develop in each member of the institute the ability and passion to work creatively, innovatively and effectively.
- To provide a creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive both among the students and the faculty.
- To serve as an interdisciplinary centre for humanities, social sciences and applied sciences and as a nodal point between university and various Institutions/Industries, related to communication and informatics.
- To conduct professional/socially relevant post-graduate teaching programmes, independently or in collaboration with various departments on different aspects.
- To conduct research on various aspects of informatics and communication.
- To contribute to the society through excellence in technical and scientific education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for society and industry.
- To take up resource activities for computer education, Skill program Training, Vocational Education Training and training in education field, Electronics and Information Technology, keeping pace with the modern advancements on one hand and keeping in view the Indian context on the other.
- To undertake synergist projects which offers long-term and innovative opportunities for both research and academics.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.
- To design a cuuriculum as per modem syllabus and simultaneously making it affordable to the community at large.
- To establish and maintain labs which are fully equipped with latest gadgets manned by bright minds, the students themselves.
- To have tie-ups with other valuable organizations in its area of operations.